Friday, October 29, 2010

Silent Flight - Update #4

Wow, it has been almost two monthes since my last update, where does the time go? Clearly, it didn't go into cross stitching ;).


A few week ago we went camping for the last time of the year at Harrison Mills. This is a beautiful, quite spot where Harrison Lake meets the Fraser River between the mountains. I've known for a long time there are several eagle nests in this area which is why I loved this design and that location, the one always reminds me of the other. I could see this design being a picture taking in this area. While we were camping there, a bald eagle glided right over my head, it was really cool and re-inspired me to work on this project again.


With the weather turning to fall/winter there will be less going outside now and hopefully more stitching, but I've thought that before and then still not stitch that much so we will see what happens.




October 27, 2010





No comments:

Post a Comment