Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shell Wreath - Completed

I have now completed the Shell Wreath welcome project last weekend. It was about 6 monthes in all for me to get it done, but I made it. This also means that it will have been 6 monthes since I had my last cig next weekend.

This project measures 7" x 5" on 18 count Aida cloth (approx. 10,000 stitches plus backstitching, of which there is a lot. I had plenty of threads of every colour so I wasn't ever worried about running out of it while working on the project. I think back to the first time I saw the pattern for this one and thought that I was in over my head, but I am very glad to prove myself wrong.

I really enjoyed doing this project and looking forward to my next one, Glory of Autumn, which I also started this weekend, but that will be another post.

Anyway, here is a pic of the completed project.





Shell Wreath Completed - August 14, 2009


1 comment:

  1. oooh, it's so beautiful.
    Congratulate you on finish!

    ReplyDelete