Saturday, May 1, 2010

Silent Flight - Update #1

As I said in my last post, I haven't had much time in the past three monthes to work on my cross stitch, but that didn't mean nothing was done. I did manage to do about 4,500 half stitches, which isn't really much for three monthes, but considering the time of year, I'm happy with the result. I decided to be a little different this time and start in the top left corner instead of in the middle like I am use to doing. I must have counted it out a half dozen times to make sure I start in the right spot, talk about paranoid.

So far it has only been sky that I've worked on but the colours are looking great. Hopefully soon I'll be able to work on the mountain on the left hand side to add some other colours to the picutre. At the end of the line of cross stiches down the right size of what I have completed is where the top of the eagle feathers will begin.

May 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment