Saturday, May 1, 2010

Silent Flight - Beginning

It has been awhile since I have last had a chance to update my blog. Going through tax session will due that to you I guess as I have not had much time to spend on hobbies when some days you are working 13-14 hours. But today is May 1, now tax session is over, yeah! This weekend I am now trying to catch up on some of my chores but I can take some time off to finally update my blog.

On January 19, 2010, I started a new project called Silent Flight (which is also from Dimensions, the Gold Collection) in order to create a rotation with the Glory of Autumn cross stitch. This project will measure 16" x 11" when it is completed and is done on 18 count aida. That means it will be 57,000 stitches when it is done. But it won't be too bad as most of them are half stitches. Only the eagle is full stitches in order to give it the appearance of being in the foreground.

Here is a picture of what it will look like when it is completed:


Here is a picture of the project once I had all the supplies organized and ready to go.

January 19, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design! Looking forward to seeing your progress on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, it's really big project.
    I love it!
    Looking forward to seeing your progress on this

    ReplyDelete