Friday, January 15, 2010

Glory of Autumn - Update #8

Here's a quick update for the 5 month mark of this project. I basically have the top right of the design completed except for about 10 stitches that I am just waitting until I have more of that colour to do.

At this point, I am not sure what I want to do next, do I want to do the next fall tree on the top left, continue with the river bed on the bottom right, or maybe even try starting a second project to have a rotation? I had said with the wreath I didn't want to have multiple projects just to get some finishes under my belt but after 5 monthes on this one with a long way to go (or at least it feels like it to me), maybe a change would be good just to keep it fresh. That sounds kind of appealling at this point.


January 15, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment