Monday, June 29, 2009

Shell Wreath - June 29/09

Shell Wreath - June 29, 2009

Here is the latest update on my Shell Wreath project. I managed to get a fair amount done this past week and now that the finish line is in sight, I want to complete it. I just need to do a few more colours done the left side of the wreath, the background sky bit going around the outside of the wreath, and the backstitching part. I go on holidays this year starting July 21 so my goal is to complete it by then. At this point there is a lot of doing one stitch and then moving lines and doing two stitches, and then moving lines again for a stitch, etc. That makes the progress really slow but I guess that is what will add the details that will make this a nice piece to hang on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment