Saturday, December 8, 2012

My last two posts explained what I have been doing for the past year and a half in regards to my cross stitching.  This one is looking forward to my new project and the reason behind it.  As I had just told you, I recently found myself a beautiful wife, Elly and how happy she has made me.  And not too long ago, she told me we are expecting our first child!!!  Elly is due the end of May 2013.  We are very excited and can't wait.  She has has enjoyed seeing my cross stitching projects and asked me to stitch a Baby Record.  We picked out the Tobin Baby from Tobin Home Crafts.


We have already said that we don't want to know if it is a boy or a girl until the big day so we were trying to find a colour neutral design.  I am hoping that I will be able to finish it just in time for when baby arrives so all I will need to do is stitch in the name, date, and weight.

I have just prepped everything and ready to stitch.  So enough blogging for one day, time to get on with it.
December 7, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your marrige,baby announcement and resuming your lovely cross stitch projects. The birth announcement you have both chosen is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete